Welcome to the sixth episode of Inside Investing and our final for 2017.
James Marlay, co founder of Livewire Markets, and I take you inside the investing world we experience each week. Inside Investing Episode #6 features:
- How the Future Fund invests differently from SMSFs
- Geoff Wilson’s outlook for 2018 plus Telstra’s prospects
- EY on global trends in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Chris Cuffe on how Listed Investment Companies report incorrectly
- Livewire’s stock picking competition
- The lack of a business case to justify re-building stadiums
Please click on the podcast, and links to the articles are listed below. All Inside Investing podcasts are available on iTunes here.
Links to articles mentioned
The content on Livewire complements Cuffelinks as it has a greater focus on stock picking, often sharing the ideas of prominent fund managers in an entertaining video format. Livewire publishes each day and for those of you managing your own portfolios, it can give new investment ideas and thoughts to start the day. For Cuffelinks readers not familiar with Livewire, I recommend visiting their website and registering for the daily newsletter.