Welcome to the fourth episode of Inside Investing.
James Marlay, co founder of Livewire Markets, and I take you inside the investing world we experience each week. Inside Investing Episode 4 features:
- Retail revival and market’s bearish stance
- Goals based investing changes the question on investing objectives
- Global investing and the top-performing LICs
- The Australian housing market
- The Future Generation Investment Forum
- A feature on short selling
- How those pesky bikes might make money (check the image below)
- A practical use for Bitcoin
Please click on the podcast, and links to the articles are listed below. All Inside Investing podcasts are available on iTunes here.
Links to articles mentioned
Photograph: Chen Zixiang for the Guardian
The content on Livewire complements Cuffelinks as it has a greater focus on stock picking, often sharing the ideas of prominent fund managers in an entertaining video format. Livewire publishes each day and for those of you managing your own portfolios, it can give new investment ideas and thoughts to start the day. For Cuffelinks readers not familiar with Livewire, I recommend visiting their website and registering for the daily newsletter.