The Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) has some excellent investing and superannuation resources, and this ASIC section is dedicated to their content.
The material is selected by Cuffelinks and while ASIC is comfortable that this content be shared, it is not formally endorsing Cuffelinks or our selection.
ASIC will provide articles throughout the year exclusively for Cuffelinks readers, and in turn, we will highlight new material such as research papers, regulatory announcements, calculators and other tools developed by ASIC.
The ASIC material selected by Cuffelinks is divided into three sections on this page:
- Calculators, featuring a retirement planner, superannuation calculator and optimiser, compound interest, financial adviser register and reverse mortgage calculator.
- Resources on investing, planning and retirement to help plan for a better future.
- Research articles and speeches, some written exclusively for Cuffelinks.
Super & retirement calculators
Budgeting & saving calculators
Money health calculators & unclaimed money search
2. Resources on investing, superannuation and finding an adviser
Click on any of these links to find the ASIC content.
- MoneySmart website
- Financial counselling service
- Golden rules of investing
- Managing investment risk
- ASIC’s regulatory resources: what ASIC does and how laws apply
- Diversifying your investments
- Understand how super works
- Making super contributions
- Guide to investing and types of investments
- National Financial Literacy Strategy
- Regulatory resources
- Financial adviser register
3. Research articles and speeches
Cuffelinks articles written by ASIC
Other useful ASIC articles and speeches
- ASIC announces Innovation Hub to follow developments in fintech.
- Greg Medcraft’s speech on The Impact of New Technologies on Market Dynamics
- Snapshot of the Australian hedge fund sector, July 2015
- Disclosure requirements for advice plus costs and recommended minimums for SMSFs
- (Related Media Release, Guidance on SMSF Advice)
- Stronger Super FAQs
- Advice to employers – what can you say about employees making a superannuation fund choice?
- Improving the quality of advice given to investors