In the past quarter, we have seen a significant divergence between the performance of the US stock market compared to emerging markets and Europe. Valuations in each geography are moving in different directions and we are excited about the opportunities that we are presented with today. I couldn’t have said this at the start of this year.
– Garry Laurence, Portfolio Manager, Global Equities, Perpetual Investments
- USA vs the World
- Trade wars – why are they occurring?
- How are we positioned for the current markets?
- Where is the value in technology?
- Recent additions to the fund
- Conclusion: volatility brings opportunity
(Click on the cover page image for the full document).
Sponsor White Papers (click here to see all previous papers)
Wikipedia defines a White Paper as “an authoritative report or guide informing in a concise manner about a complex issue and presenting the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.”