* Howard Marks of Oaktree Capital has been posting his memos on his company’s website since 1990. Here are his Key Repeating Themes.
Author Archive | Graham Hand
Each week, we load words into Google Trends, which shows how often a particular search term has been googled since 2004. This week’s is not a pretty picture.
* Here at Cuffelinks, we are highly sceptical about the value of most economic forecasting. Seems many of the best financial minds agree.
*Trustees of SMSFs can subscribe to ‘SMSF News’ from the ATO to stay on top of new regulations or guidelines.
* The 2012 ASIC Annual Report contains some fascinating statistics, including 12,454 reports of misconduct by AFSL holders …
* Bryce Courtenay ran writing classes for aspiring writers, and two tips stand out as equally relevant to investors.
* The US Federal Government debt of US$16 trillion is small compared with their unfunded welfare obligations of US$65 trillion …