Chris Cuffe’s favourites from the first five years
Co-founder of Cuffelinks, Chris Cuffe, has selected his favourite 10 articles for a free ebook.
These articles are not necessarily the most popular or ground-breaking, but contributions which have stood the test of time and stuck in his mind. They have not been re-edited and should be read in the context of the date they were written.
• Howard Marks on ‘Risk and How To Handle It Today’ Howard Marks
• Where did SMSFs come from, and where are they going? Paul Keating
• Why we can’t resist tactical asset allocation Chris Cuffe
• Hey, what have you got against late 60s babies? Alex Denham
• Investing against the herd: resisting emotion Ashley Owen
• What real estate agents don’t tell you Graham Hand
• The world by 2050 Warwick McKibbin
• We need to talk about risk Chris Cuffe
• A journey through the life of a fixed rate bond Warren Bird
• Is there an Uber or Amazon of wealth management? Graham Hand
Unlike most newsletters, Cuffelinks is not behind a paywall and does not require registration, but subscribers receive exclusive content.
If you do not subscribe for the free weekly Cuffelinks Newsletter, please click here.
If you are looking for some more extensive reading, the Cuffelinks Showcases highlighting the articles from 2014, 2015 and 2016 are all linked here. Great contributions from Australia’s leading investment experts.